woensdag 24 maart 2010

Flip Book

Things to remember when you have to make a flip book.

1. Make sure that there is a lot of contrast between the topic and the background.
This makes it easier for the viewer to see what is on the small screen. So for example have a white background and the topic has to be dark.

2. Some close up's so that the topic is clear for the viewer.
For example; make a couple of close up shot's of your topic, this makes your flip book more graphic and more interesting.

3.You can also make some long distance shots.
Make sure when you do this that the topic is something the viewer can recognize easily or make sure that there is a high contrast in the shot.

These tips will help you to create a good looking flip book.



My flip book

To find a idea for my flip book was not so difficult, because I was looking around in my house for an object that I could use for my flip book. Then I realized that I wanted to eat an apple so there was my object for my flip book.
There was my idea!!
enjoy!!






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten